Product Manager Mobility
As Product Manager, you know that strong insights and hard work makes the difference between a good and great product.
Working with the brightest minds in Data Science, Engineering and Behavioural Change and reporting directly to the CEO, you will be a leader in our Product Team. We are looking for people that bring an energetic and creative approach to work, understand the mobility questions of today and good vision on the future. Ideal candidates combine business acumen and a technical background with user focused design skills. This job can be based in either Antwerp, Belgium or Toronto, Canada
- Design and build a premium B2B mobility product that people want
- Use first principles to solve customer problems and propose solutions based on market need, within available timelines
- Conduct research to identify market gaps, customer needs, pricing, with a clear focus on rapid solving from the customer's perspective
- Take high level product ideas from conception to working prototype, working with our engineering team and other stakeholders
- Prioritize the implementation of features and work with customer and engineering teams to translate functional to technical requirements
- Analyze competitor features, participate and lead user feedback sessions to identify key insights that inform product development
- Create case studies and related documents for the product sales and marketing teams
- Perform quality assurance on products and deliver actionable feedback
What we offer
We offer a high-energy, positive working atmosphere. If you need to relocate for this job, we offer Visa sponsorship and relocation support. On top of your salary, we offer some great benefits to support your well-being, from meal coupons to fresh fruit, discount on your gym membership, and many more.
- You rapidly integrate data and knowledge and use it to quickly synthesize new insights and perspectives.
- You deeply understand how customers think and have a strong UX focus.
- Your speech is articulate and inspirational; your writing is concise and thorough..
- You naturally rally others to join your cause. You work in service of your team and mission.
- You collaborate effectively with engineers and designers through data, example, and excitement. Distance is not a barrier for you.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong commercial acumen, grit, and deep appreciation for quality.
- You rapidly explore solutions and produce detailed wireframes. You have a great taste for both visual and interaction design.
- Relevant domain knowledge in mobility, MaaS, fleet management, car insurance
- You have a computer science or technical degree, or have software engineering experience.
- Strong technical expertise, use of APIs and tools to work with large data sets .
- Previous end to end product launch experience, and scaling product to millions of users .
Location: Antwerp, Belgium or Toronto, Canada .