UAB Sentiance Baltics is looking for a Rockstar office administrator who could make our Vilnius office an awesome workplace. In your role you will be reporting to the VP People and the Director of UAB Sentiance Baltics, you will also be responsible for the working environment of our growing team.
As our office administrator, you will be responsible for achieving a welcoming office culture by creating a clean and efficient office experience. You will also work alongside the management team to enable them to focus on their core responsibilities.
• Maintain a clean and efficient office that maximizes team productivity
• Manage cafeteria, (healthy) snacks and office supplies
• Manage relationship with a landlord
• Manage vendors, negotiation and bidding for office supplies, catering, furniture, and related equipment
• Manage visitor & telephone reception
• Assist to the management team
• Organize team events
• Manage the correspondence with accountants and subsidy projects
• Assist for administration and recruiting work
• Experience in a similar position
• Excellent English & Lithuanian communication skills
• Detail-oriented, meticulous, and highly observant
• Strong organization skills
• Strong service-orientation
• Receptive to feedback
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Hands-on and self-directed
At Sentiance people come to have an impact and learn. You’ll be a part of an international team brought together by a culture of technical excellence, grit, and integrity. You’ll find our compensation and rewards competitive and of course, we have all the start-up essentials: free snacks and drinks, team events, and additional benefits. Better yet, expect an agile and flat structure, flexibility, and an openness for the curious.