Junior UX/UI Designer
You are passionate about good product design and you are always thinking about how to improve the UI/UX. You know that good design can take a good product to the next level. You will work together with a team of engineers which will turn your designs into working applications. You know how to create designs that are robust against dynamic data. You will be part of our Solutions Team. Since we believe in great teamwork, you must be eager to learn and bring an energetic and creative approach to work. We are looking for someone like you if you are convinced that a fast-paced, high growth working environment would fit your skills.
- Your main objective will be to design the UI and UX of our mobile and web applications.
- You will sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined deliverables.
- You will work across most projects at Sentiance.
- You might work on our demo applications, our audience/mobility/health dashboards, our developer applications (documentation and SDK manager). This includes sketches, wire-framing, rapid prototyping, application structure, content and data visualizations.
- You will work in a highly collaborative fashion with the product owners to deliver the best solution.
- You are a hybrid in mobile app and dashboard web application design.
- You consider all parts of the experience when designing, from copy to viewing device to animations to business model.
- You are an expert in UX, UI, visual design and skilled in more disciplines across product design.
- You are efficient and quick in coming up with mock designs/wireframes for rapid prototyping.
- You have experience turning large amounts of (aggregated) complex data into understandable visualizations.
- You have experience designing for business and developer-focused products.
- You are skilled in explaining your work, process, decisions and crave feedback to help you produce your best work.
- You are an expert in Sketch, Zeplin, Photoshop, Illustrator and have knowledge of new design tools and plugins.
- You are fluent in English.
- While creating the best design and user experience is the priority, it’s considered a big
- Experience in animation design is a plus