As Visualization Lead, you are passionate about good product design and you are always thinking how to improve the UI/UX. You know that good visualization can take a good product to the next level. You will work together with a team of engineers who will turn your designs into functional applications. You know how to deliver robust applications that handle dynamic data.
You will be part of our Solutions Team. Since we believe in great teamwork, we are looking for people that are eager to learn and bring an energetic and creative approach to work. If you are convinced that a fast-paced, high growth working environment would fit your skills, then let’s talk !
- Together with your squad you are responsible for visualizing the results of the Sentiance data science platform into the different interfaces (dashboards, mobile apps and website) for our B2B clients.
- You are responsible for the look and feel of all the client-facing applications (web and mobile).
- You will lead projects through the ideation, concept, prototyping and implementation phase. You will also work hands-on in these projects.
- Your internal clients will be sales, business development and product management.
- You will sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined deliverables.
- You will work with some of the brightest minds in data science and engineering.
- Through your UX/UI work, you will have the opportunity to guide and shape new products.
Desired skills and expertise
- You can translate the company's vision into applications that visualize the advantages for our B2B clients.
- You have a track record of hands-on leading projects end-to-end.
- You can focus on delivery and can persevere until your product ships.
- You have experience turning large amounts of (aggregated) complex data into intuitive visualizations and dashboards.
- You have experience designing for business and developer-focused products.
- You are skilled at communicating and reporting your work, process and decisions, so that the rest of the company stays in the loop of what you and your squad are working on.
- You crave feedback to help you produce your best work.
- You are an expert in Sketch or Illustrator.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are willing to work in Antwerp (Belgium)
You and your squad will be accountable for the look & feel of the following areas:
- Lifestyle - Dashboards focused on lifestyle industries (marketing, insurance, healthcare, smart homes, ...)
- Mobility - Dashboards focused on mobility industries (insurance, cab companies, car sharing, ...)
- Journeys - Mobile application through which customers personally evaluate the Sentiance technology
- Developer - Web application through which third-party developers integrate with the Sentiance platform and manage their integrations