Senior Mobile SDK Engineer
We are looking for a seasoned Mobile SDK Engineer who is eager to learn and bring an energetic and creative approach to work. Are you convinced that you fit the profile and that a dynamic, fast-growing working environment would fit your skills ? Then let's talk.
You will be working on our Mobile Software Development Kit (SDK). What we offer you is not a classic app development job but a position that enables you to dive deep into low level embedded programming. Together with the rest of the team, you are responsible for building a resilient Sentiance SDK experience. In addition, you will also be supporting demo applications on the iOS and Android platform.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You will implement the iOS and Android build of the Sentiance SDK together with the team.
- To this end you do technical analysis from a deep understanding of low-level Mobile APIs (scheduler, sensor handling, power management, …).
- You participate in internal brainstorm sessions on SDK features.
- You coordinate, and participate in, the execution of unit testing and regression testing, including automated testing.
- You package and deliver demo apps from testing environments to live app store releases.
- You write technical documentation as part of the SDK documentation.
- You support the team on ad-hoc tasks when required.
What we offer
We offer a high-energy, positive working atmosphere. If you need to relocate for this job, we offer Visa sponsorship and relocation support. On top of your salary, we offer some great benefits to support your well-being, from meal coupons to fresh fruit, discount on your gym membership, yoga in the office and many more.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- You have shown progression and growth as an experienced iOS or Android Developer through past assignments, developing iOS/Android SDK's or applications.
- You are skilled at leading projects, following up the project planning and steering project team members.
- You have operational experience building mobile SDK’s that are used by developers.
- You are aware about SDK view on how the work of you and your team affects the SDK-experience of the developers at our clients.
- You have elaborate experience in developing mobile applications that extensively use location services. You are experienced with, and have a deep understanding of, low-level iOS/Android service and operating system calls.
- You have a thorough working knowledge and experience of native development on iOS (Core Services, Core OS) or Android (Standard Android SDK, Google Play Services).
- You have a strong knowledge of design patterns and architectures.
Bonus points for ...
- Having a basic understanding of signal processing.
- Having any experience with other mobile development environments (iOS/Android, React Native, Xamarin, Cordova, ...).
- Having experience with Android Native Development Kit (NDK).