At Sentiance, we are looking to find a rockstar office manager to make our Vilnius office an awesome place to work. In your role you will be reporting to the SVP Finance and will be responsible for the working environment of our growing team (15~30 employees).
We want to become the #1 startup to work for in Vilnius so we need an Office Manager whose mission it is to achieve this ambitious goal.
As our office manager you are responsible for achieving a welcoming office culture by creating an awesome, clean and efficient office experience. You will also work aside the management team to enable them to focus on their core responsibilities.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Maintain a clean and efficient office that maximizes team productivity
- Manage cafeteria, (healthy) snacks and office supplies
- Manage the relationship with the landlord
- Manage vendors, negotiation and bidding for office supplies, catering, furniture and related equipment.
- Manage visitor & telephone reception
- Be the assistant to the management team
- Organize team events
- Assist in administration and recruiting work
- Strong service-orientation
- Excellent English communication skills, Russian is a plus.
- Detail-oriented / meticulous, and highly observant
- Strong organization skills
- Receptive to feedback
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on and self-directed