Junior Embedded Mobile Engineer (iOS/Android)
Sentiance is on the hunt for a Junior Embedded Mobile Engineer who is eager to learn and bring an energetic and creative approach to work. Are you convinced that you fit the profile and that a fast-paced, high growth working environment would fit your skills, then don’t hesitate and reach out to us!
You will be a part of the Mobile team reporting directly to the VP Mobile & Solutions.
As Junior embedded mobile engineer, you make sure our customers have the best mobile SDK integration experience. We're looking for a talented person who has a good understanding of the core iOS- & Android functionality.
You will have the opportunity to learn everything about low-level sensor-based detection. This is not a classic app development position, you'll be guiding third-party technical teams and you will identify, test, develop and deploy key enhancements to the integration process to ensure a seamless integration experience.
Your contribution to the team will be as follows:
- You will guide and support external developers and handle integration workshops
- You will be collecting feedback and use a data-driven approach to highlight SDK detection or integration problems
- Provide the best SDK documentation
- Participate in internal brainstorm sessions on SDK features
- Package and deliver demo/test apps from testing environments to live app store releases
- Support on ad-hoc tasks when required
Desired Skills and Expertise
- You demonstrated progression and growth as iOS & Android developer through past assignments developing applications
- You have knowledge and experience of native development on iOS (Core Services, Core OS) and the Android SDK and Android devices landscape
- Troubleshooting skills using data to find anomalies and test hypotheses
- Ability to effectively communicate with third-party technical and sales teams
- You have a thorough understanding of MVC design patterns and architectures
- You have any experience with other mobile development environments (HTML5/Angular/CSS/JS, Tizen)
- Basic knowledge using SQL and Kibana