Integration Support & API Engineer
Keywords: Software Engineering, testing, continuous integration
- You have had a couple years of work experience and have a passion for building state-of-the-art innovative data processing software.
- The following statements appeal to you: ”Develop trustworthy software.”, “Create happy customers.”, “Deliver world-class mobility services.”.
- You will be a part of our Solutions Team. Since we believe in great teamwork, you must be eager to learn and bring an energetic and creative approach to work. We are looking for someone like you if you are convinced that a fast-paced, high growth working environment would fit your skills.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- You will develop maintainable, scalable, production-ready software components,
- You will perform root cause analysis, based on feedback from customers and colleagues. You'll engineer elegant solutions based on this feedback, while keeping customer contacts and colleagues in the loop.
- You will perform unit and regression testing.
- You will set up CI/CD pipelines.
- You will work in our headquarters in Antwerp (Belgium)
What we offer
We offer a high-energy, positive working atmosphere. If you need to relocate for this job, we offer Visa sponsorship and relocation support. On top of your salary, we offer a great benefits package (also for expats), including:
- Mealvouchers & eco vouchers
- Representation allowance
- 20 days paid vacation
- Phone + subscription (EUR 50)
- 50% discount on gym membership
- Free fruit & nuts in the office
- Free yoga sessions in the office
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- You have an academic degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science or related field, complemented with minimum of 2 years working experience.
- You know how to handle customer questions ant how to translate customer needs into well-engineered solutions.
- You have worked on relational databases and know SQL.
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is a plus.
- You can work independently and take matters into your own hands.
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement them is essential.
Bonus points for
- Work experience with Docker.
- Work experience on distributed computation frameworks (Kafka, Spark, Hadoop ecosystem).
- Work experience on NoSQL databases.
- Notions of machine learning and data mining.
- Experience with data visualization tools for debugging or analysis