Infrastructure Engineer - Release Management
Keywords: Release Management, Continuous Integration/Delivery, Cloud
You already have a couple years of work experience and are passionate about continuous integration and delivery.
You will be part of our Data Engineering Team. Since we believe in great teamwork, we're looking for people who are eager to learn and bring an energetic and creative approach to work. If you are convinced that a fast-paced, high growth working environment would fit your skills, then let's talk !
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Your main objective will be to handle the release management processes of the Sentiance Platform.
- You will implement CI/CD configurations.
- You will facilitate the release procedures of new components.
- You will optimize the deployment pipelines.
What we offer
We offer a high-energy, positive working atmosphere. If you need to relocate for this job, we offer Visa sponsorship and relocation support. On top of your salary, we offer some great benefits to support your wellbeing, from meal coupons to fresh fruit, discount on your gym membership, yoga in the office and many more.
- You have an academic degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science or related field.
- You have experience with shell scripting and automation, and know Linux inside out.
- You have experience with version control systems, preferably git.
- You have experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins/Concourse/Spinnaker).
- You have worked with config management tools (e.g. Ansible) and containers (e.g. Docker).
- You have experience deploying software to Cloud environments.
- You are meticulous, maybe even a bit OCD.
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is a plus.
- Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
- Experience with Microservices.
- Experience with Terraform or similar server provisioning tools.
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem tools (Spark/Kafka/HDFS/YARN…).