Infrastructure Engineer (Antwerp or Vilnius)
You already have a couple years of work experience and are passionate about site reliability engineering, cloud computing, security and monitoring. You will be part of our Data Engineering Team. Since we believe in great teamwork, you must be eager to learn and bring an energetic and creative approach to work. We are looking for someone like you if you are convinced that a fast-paced, high growth working environment would fit your skills. This role can be based either in our Antwerp or Vilnius office.
- Your main objective will be to handle Site Reliability Engineering of the Sentiance platform. You will facilitate release management of new components.
- You will implement logging, monitoring and alerting within the Sentiance platform.
- You will harden the Sentiance platform against intrusions.
- You will actively develop the Sentiance platform infrastructure.
Desired Skills & Expertise
- You have an academic degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science or related field.
- You have experience with shell scripting and automation and know Linux inside out.
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services or other main cloud environments.
- You have worked with server provisioning tools (e.g. Ansible) and containers (e.g. Docker).
- You have experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (e.g. Terraform).
- You have experience programming in Java and/or Python.
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is a plus.
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus
- Database (SQL/NOSQL) and/or web server (nginx) administration.
- Experience with Microservices.
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem tools (Spark/Kafka/HDFS/YARN...)