We are looking for ambitious and curious engineers that have worked on production applications and are ready to take their expertise to the next level. If you have at least 3 years of experience working as a Full-Stack Engineer and you are convinced that a fast-paced, high growth working environment would fit your skills, this position may be a good fit for you. You will work closely & interact with our Data Science Team as your work will contribute directly to the overall quality of ingested data and creative delivery of profiled data. We work with Node.js, Java, React Native, Python, Docker, Kafka and other modern web & data technologies to provide great interfaces to understand and analyze the lifestyle and driving behavior insights that Sentiance Platform generates.
- You will implement and integrate microservices for data analysis together with Data Scientists and Data Engineers in small, agile teams.
- You will work on our public and private API’s for making data accessible in a secure and performant manner.
- You will create internal tooling applications for data visualization and management.
- You enjoy being a generalist working on both frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally.
- You uphold best practices in engineering, security, design and testing.
- You take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems. You embrace being a polyglot programmer that finds the right tool for the job.
- You will be a part of our Engineering Team. Since we believe in great teamwork, you must be eager to learn and bring an energetic and creative approach to work. We are looking for someone like you if you are convinced that a fast-paced, high growth working environment would fit your skills.
- You enjoy working with a diverse group of people with a different technical background and focus.
What we offer
We offer a high-energy, positive working atmosphere. If you need to relocate for this job, we offer Visa sponsorship and relocation support. On top of your salary, we offer some great benefits to support your wellbeing, from meal coupons to fresh fruit, discount on your gym membership, yoga in the office and many more.
Desired skills and expertise
- You have an academic degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science or related field, complemented with minimum of 3 years working experience on production applications.
- Solid experience with at least one of the modern front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue or similar).
- Solid work experience building RESTful services.
- Work experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is a plus.
- You can work independently and take matters into your own hands.
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement them is essential.
- You take pride in delivering high quality, reusable code and user interfaces.
- Being able to create dynamic, interactive data visualizations using D3.js or related.
- Notions of functional programming.
- Building complex user interfaces across different platforms (web, mobile) using CSS preprocessors.
- Work experience with Docker containers.
- Experience with data visualization tools for analyzing or debugging data.
- Work experience on distributed computation frameworks (Kafka, Spark, ...).