Deep Learning Expert
You will be part of our Data Science Team and you have a strong background in machine learning in general and proven experience with deep learning in particular. You will use your experience with state-of-the-art recurrent neural network architectures to solve the most challenging prediction and representation learning problems at Sentiance. You will work closely together with the rest of the team to turn your research into a production ready system.
- Your skills will allow you to help accelerate our innovation roadmap and your proactive attitude will drive you to continuously solve the seemingly impossible. With Python as your language of choice and TensorFlow as your favorite library, you are able to implement and improve upon state-of-the-art academic research.
- You have a firm foundation in both mathematics and computer science, and traditional machine learning concepts such as Bayesian classification, random forests, manifold learning and dimensionality reduction bear no secrets to you.
- You will work in our office in Vilnius.
What we offer
We offer a high-energy, positive working atmosphere. If you need to relocate for this job, we offer Visa sponsorship and relocation support. On top of your salary, we offer some great benefits to support your wellbeing, from meal coupons to fresh fruit, discount on your gym membership, yoga in the office and many more.
Desired skills and expertise
- Advanced degree (PhD, MsC) in machine learning or computer science
- You are an experienced software engineer with in-depth knowledge of Python.
- You have proven experience with recurrent neural networks such as LSTMs or GRUs in different types of architectures (seq-2-seq, seq-to-one, hybrid RNN/CNN, etc.)
- You have proven experience with modern deep learning approaches such as CNNs, going further than typical MOOC assignments or MNIST applications.
- You know the perks and quirks of techniques such as batchnorm, dropout, attention, embeddings, triplet loss, cross-entropy, etc
- Reading papers about deep learning is your favorite hobby.
- TensorFlow is your go-to deep learning framework, and experience with TensorFlow on mobile is a plus.
- Experience with semi-supervised learning or learning from noisy labels is a big plus.
- Experience with NLP techniques such as next-word prediction or part of speech tagging is a big plus.
- You are fluent in English.
- You can work independently and take matters into your own hands.
- You have the ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement.
- Your soft-skills and team-spirit allow you to directly communicate with our business development unit and you function well in cross-functional teams.