Data science Python developer
As part of our data scientist team, you will work closely with data scientists and machine learning engineers. You will create novel data processing and prediction pipelines and help with the maintenance of existing ones. You will collaborate with fellow data scientists in creating production ready software. You must be eager to learn and bring an energetic and creative approach to work. If you are convinced that a fast-paced, high growth working environment would fit your skills, then let's talk!
- You will optimize the performance of our data processing and prediction pipelines.
- You will develop maintainable, scalable, production-ready software components.
- You will perform unit and regression testing.
- You will integrate the datascience software output in a CI/CD pipeline.
- You will perform root cause analysis, based on feedback from customers and colleagues.
What we offer
We offer a high-energy, positive working atmosphere. If you need to relocate for this job, we offer Visa sponsorship and relocation support. On top of your salary, we offer some great benefits to support your wellbeing, from meal coupons to fresh fruit, discount on your gym membership, yoga in the office and many more.
- You have an academic degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science or related field.
- You are an experienced software engineer
- Python has no secrets for you
- You are familiar with scientific packages such as Numpy and Scipy
- You have an interest in machine learning
- You use tools in Python to perform profiling and testing
- You have experience with SQL database
- You have the ability to acquire knowledge about distributed computing
- You know your way around the Linux operating system.
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is a plus.
- You can work independently and take matters into your own hands.
- Machine learning experience.
- Work experience in Java.
- Knowledge of signal processing.
- Experience with geospatial data processing
- Work experience with Docker and microservices.
- Work experience on distributed computation frameworks (Kafka, Spark, Hadoop ecosystem).